5 XP's buenos

Valorar esta discusión

LuvnLatinas

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Miembro

Respuesta: 5 XP's buenos

Luvn do you live in buenos aires or you just travel sometimes and take a girl?

you can look at how the other guys from the forum write about their XPs and use the example, they are not asking for MORE experiences, but the complete story they wanted the details, the more (XPs) the merrier... but everyone wants to know about what the girls are talented at, or what do they do or not do...

the common chart they ask for (tablita) in an example:

Cara(face): x/10

Tetas(tits): x/10

Culo/OGT/Orto(ass/butt/bum): x/10

Onda(i cant remember which word to use, but it means if she is nice or not) x/10

PT(BJ): con(with) or sin(without) the condom

entrega cola(does she let us in her ass?): si o no

Arancel(Gift): $$$

if you want to tell some details and you dont know how to say, just put them in english and someone will help you, or contact me ill help you when i get into the forums

a los demas, le explique basicamente lo que la gente quiere, un poco de detalles para saber sobre las XP que parece que no llenan las expectativas de los lectores, aunque sepan entender que el usa probablemente un traductor para escribir en castellano...

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 1 mes más tarde...
  • Miembro

Respuesta: 5 XP's buenos

Felicitaciones Luvn, qué manera de testear!!!!! es comprensible que no puedas extenderte en todas tus xp. no solo por el tiempo, quizás el idioma no te ayuda. Gracias por las recomendaciones, los dos primeros bomboncitos me encantan, iré a visitarlas sin falta.

NO MIENTO, SOLO COMPARTO.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Esta discusión está cerrada a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Términos de uso y Normas