Cerveza anyone

Valorar esta discusión

Rubmaster

Publicaciones recomendadas

Respuesta: Cerveza anyone

Greetings, I'm here for a couple of months enjoying my favorite hobby. Don't do it 24/7 and would like to meet someone who would like to go out for a beer sometime.

sorry 24/7 what do u mean?? are you straight??? why don´t you go and drink a beer in madahos or hippopotmus in front of Recoleta cemetery

if you like girls those are the places right for you.

best regards!!!

Hect!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Miembro

Greetings Hectore, didn't mean to be confusing. I am straight and am enjoying the beautiful women of Buenos Aires. I have a fair amount of free time but don't know many people who live here. Just interested in someone who might want to chat over a beer in a normal bar. I am familiar with bars like Hippos and probably wouldn't go there for a casual beer.

Enlace al comentario

Greetings Hectore, didn't mean to be confusing. I am straight and am enjoying the beautiful women of Buenos Aires. I have a fair amount of free time but don't know many people who live here. Just interested in someone who might want to chat over a beer in a normal bar. I am familiar with bars like Hippos and probably wouldn't go there for a casual beer.

Ok, now i am departure to Croatia for the hollydays, go to a bar and star talking to the bar tender or any mate, its simple I do that when I travel around the world. Sorry but I dont understand 24/7. ok sorry but I cant go white you to drink a beer, right now. I hope you get lucky in what u are looking for. There are a lot of people that enjoy you company.

Cheers!

Hect!

Enlace al comentario

Esta discusión está cerrada a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Términos de uso y Normas