Blue Market

Valorar esta discusión

Rubmaster

Publicaciones recomendadas

• 2 meses más tarde...
  • Miembro

Respuesta: Blue Market

The address for cueva I use (blue market exchange place) is at Scalabrini Orriz 3205

On corner of Scalabrini Ortiz and Cervino - about a 20-25 peso taxi ride from Recoleta

There is a Freddo ice cream store on this corner, just walk past it 5 feet on Scalabrini Ortiz and the cueva will be immediately on your right (Scalabrini is the main, larger street. Cervino is a narrow side street)

White glass door with green stripe, green awning overhead, and pictures of foreign currency bills over one part of the glass window. Ring the buzzer to be let in

Not sure exact hours but I've usually gone mon-fri around 10am to 4pm and found them open. Have heard also open to early afternoon hours on Saturday but cannot confirm as I've only gone on weekdays

Ask before you exchange what rate for dollars they are willing to give. Generally, more you exchange the better the rate. Got 6:1 couple days ago for exchanging $500 US

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Miembro

I work downtown so I have a couple of selected places around.

There are more than 50 "arbolitos" in Florida so you can check with a couple in 5 blocks and decide which has the best xchange rate.

B careful though.

Para que se den una idea del tipo de fisico (cola, tetas o ambas) que me gustan asi es mas facil:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]A la lista agregaria a Vika/Ludmila, Laura Reef, Fiorella, Noelia la Paraguaya, y tantas otras bellezas del pasado...

Enlace al comentario

• 7 meses más tarde...
  • Miembro

Rubmaster:

Apologies if I state the obvious. First, as a frequent visitor to Argentina, I must say that I love Argentina as a non-nationalistic stranger to this land. I say this with all due respect to my many Argentine friends and acquaintances (most of whom would agree with the sentiment) it is a national past time to separate gringos from their money. That said, so long as you proceed with caution, you should be fine. As the previous posters have made clear, there are many places where you can obtain 'the' (it is more of a range in that it isn't set for everyone like the official rate) blue rate. Like anything in a foreign land, go with the advice of well-established, trust worthy individuals. In this case, I would be looking for well-established, senior forum members both here and in the well-known English-speaking forum, dedicated to finding poon in Argentina.

Good luck.

Enlace al comentario

Esta discusión está cerrada a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Términos de uso y Normas