A Terminology Question

Valorar esta discusión

QuieroSoloAmor

Publicaciones recomendadas

• Miembro

First, thanks very much to Wolfgang for his very helpful guide. Two suggestions...

It might be useful to add "relax". I've never been sure if it means specifically a handjob or if it means some kind of orgasm, maybe a handjob or maybe something else.

Also, today I ran into "relax oriental". I'd guess some kind of orgasm but beyond that I have no idea. The chica, if someone is ambitious enough to call her and ask, is Paulina on masajes sensuales.com.ar, telephone 4373-4325.

Gracias, Bob

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• Miembro

Respuesta: A Terminology Question

Bob, "relax" means "happy ending". It does not guarantee what kind of happy ending you'll be getting. That depends on the girl, but at least you'll get a handjob for sure.

"relax oriental" means something like "asian massage" or "tantra massage". It's supposed to be referring to the technique but it's mostly bullshit since 99% of the girls don't know how to do it. Just marketing, I guess.

Cheers.

Más conozco al hombre, y más quiero a mi perro.Más conozco a la mujer, y más amo a los gatos.CATador.-------------------------------------------Consejos para Gatear-------------------------------------------

Enlace al comentario

• 5 semanas más tarde...
Invitado josevergamota

Respuesta: A Terminology Question

It is not a translation issue, I´m from argentina too and I´ve never known wtf did that term exactly mean , But as our friend said above , I suddenly run away when I see that kind of text, if the header says masajes sensuales it probably does not include a sexual service

Enlace al comentario

Esta discusión está cerrada a nuevas respuestas.
  • Crear nuevo...

Información importante

Términos de uso y Normas